Home
« Home | Next: CNN: Apple adds new iPods, $99 TV box »
| Next: ABC: 'DRAMA STRESS PANIC': Meghan McCain Breaks Si... »
| Next: ABC: Caught in the Act: Man Sees Burglary on iPhone »
| Next: ABC: Future Fashion: Is That Your Dress Ringing? »
| Next: ABC: WATCH: Pilot Escapes Death at Air Show »
| Next: CNN: Beagle has own Twitter account »
| Next: CBS: Source: Steven Tyler Says He'll Be "Idol" Judge »
| Next: CNET: Sophos flags Facebook 'dislike button' scam »
| Next: ABC: Picky Eating: A Medical Condition? »
| Next: CNN: This Just In: CNN's news blog »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Scoop

Lots of news again today and since many of the headlines prodded some sort of reaction, I thought I would be so generous to share. :-)

ABC: PHOTOS: Chelsea Clinton: Newlyweds in Love.
Isn't that why they got married in the first place?

ABC: WATCH: Smoking Pup Puffs a Pack and a Half.
Yup, having pets sure can make a dent in your budget!

ABC: WATCH: Cat Flushes $40K Diamond Ring.
Let me correct my previous remark: having pets can lead to bankruptcy!

CBS: JetBlue Attendant to Undergo Mental Evaluation.
I hope the only reason for this 'mental evaluation' is to find out why he was able to take all that abuse for so long!

CNN: Google connects the dots.
Does anyone know what picture could be seen after all the dots were connected by the lines??

MSNBC: Walk backward and 5 other healthy tweaks.
If I had to do all those little things which are supposedly to keep me healthy, I wouldn't have any time left to live!

I think I will simply stick to my daily dozen. Nahhh, I will save those for a rainy day!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014