Home
« Home | Next: Fox News: Mega Millions Winners: Indulgences You C... »
| Next: CBS: Starbucks using crushed up bugs to dye pink d... »
| Next: The best websites to use for ordering cheesecake »
| Next: CNN: 'Titanic' director reaches ocean depths »
| Next: CNN: Teen wows 'Britain's Got Talent' judges »
| Next: ABC: Flowers Prompt $13,000 Condo Lawsuit »
| Next: ABC: The Cost of a Good Night's Sleep »
| Next: MSNBC: Former Mr. Universe turns 100 in India »
| Next: ABC: Cell Radiation Tied to Behavior Problems? »
| Next: CBS: Unusually warm US weather likely to last a bit »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ABC: Coffee Extract Linked to Weight Loss

I am so glad to read that, because besides beating the tiredness and putting an extra spring in my step, it gives me another justification for taking in more of this dark brown, taste bud-pleasing liquid.

Not that I needed one, but some hypochondriacs would like to see a total abstinence of coffee and I don't know where I would be without this energy drink, especially in the early morning hours and when the afternoon fatigue sets in.

It all comes down to moderation, but that goes for practically everything we eat and drink in this day and age. I don't think a few daily cups would/could hurt, but the potential risk for health problems, of which some are rather severe, is ever present.

So, now I am faced with contradictions whether coffee has benefits, or is just another drawback to my physical well being. This uncertainty is not a comfortable place to be in and all these studies coming up with opposing results are of no help at all.

I guess I have to weigh the pros and cons and trust my own reasoning concerning the matter. Let me ponder on that for a bit, while I pour myself another cup of Java!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014