Home
« Home | Next: ABC: Tips for Saving Even More Money When You Shop... »
| Next: CBS: How low can gas prices go? »
| Next: CNN: Groundhog traps man in home »
| Next: CNN: What is Facebook doing in the sub-Arctic? »
| Next: CNET: Fascinating Rosetta image captures Philae's ... »
| Next: CBS: Old Man Winter arrives early in much of north... »
| Next: CNN: Race car has a secret under hood »
| Next: CNN: 20 tricks your iPhone can do »
| Next: Fox News: Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies ... »
| Next: CNN: Nightmare on Wall Street: Is it over? »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Monday, January 12, 2015

ABC: Reasons You Should Eat More Beans

It has been a while since I have been able to share my outlook on the news on my blog. Between the Holidays, sickness, and life's unexpected and usually unpleasant occurrences, I am finally getting back in the swing of things. It doesn't seem like I missed much and even if I did what wouldn't matter at this point?

I am still battling some annoying cold symptoms and it might be good to serve up more beans. According to what I read, they are packed with health benefits and can even prevent certain conditions you could encounter in the future. That sure is a plus.

The other side of the medal is however; what is good and healthy is not always very tasty and may have some side-effects we could do without. Those obnoxious gasses are usually not very environmentally friendly. It kind of made me wonder if it was the weather or the drivers who were responsible for the ABC: Storm Making Roads Slick in Ohio Valley, Northeast.

It is said that the more beans you consume the less 'wind' is generated. So, let's not yet kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. Although, what good is a golden egg compared to a diamond ring? I sure wouldn't mind if my CNN: Dog eats $23,000 wedding rings. They are bound to come out sometime and, contrary to normal circumstances, I would not have a problem with that.

Dump them on our lawn!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014