Home
« Home | Next: FOX NEWS: Postal Worker Hoarded Thousands of Piece... »
| Next: ABC NEWS: PHOTOS: A New Home for the Bushes »
| Next: MSNBC: Are you smart? Take our weekly news quiz »
| Next: ABC NEWS: WATCH: Smash and Grab ... an Entire ATM »
| Next: CNN: Ticker: Laura Bush not amused by shoe incident »
| Next: ABC NEWS: Midnight Madness: Shop 'Til You Drop »
| Next: ABC NEWS: PHOTOS: Awe-Inspiring Antarctica, Up Close »
| Next: CBS: One Person Wakes Up $207 Million Richer »
| Next: FOX NEWS: Will Obama Smoke in White House? »
| Next: CNN: Commentary: Why Bill Clinton is smiling »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNN: Inspectors find mildew in peanut butter plant

I was not happy at all, with the recall of all the peanut butter and peanut butter containing snacks. I love chocolate with peanut butter and had to resort to another treat, to satisfy my cravings.

I never really got the scoop on why those products were being taken off the shelves. Well, now I know. Mildew in the peanut butter plants. I can see, how that would contaminate the peanut butter and could result in being a threat to our health.

I found this worthy of attention. Especially, since it is such a great discovery of a new plant species. I always thought, that peanuts grew on a plant and peanut butter was a consequence of processing those peanuts.

Now I learned, there is a peanut butter plant. Evolution does not stand still either, huh? I wonder if it grows in jars and if those peanut butter plants produce crunchy, as well as creamy peanut butter.

Maybe fat-free too???

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014