Home
« Home | Next: CNN: Twitter gets a new CEO »
| Next: USA TODAY: States tally oil spill toll to send BP ... »
| Next: CBS: Christine O'Donnell: I'm Done with National M... »
| Next: MSNBC: U.S. poverty rate jumps to highest level si... »
| Next: FOX NEWS: Pick Up, It's Your Congressman Calling »
| Next: The Scoop »
| Next: CNN: Apple adds new iPods, $99 TV box »
| Next: ABC: 'DRAMA STRESS PANIC': Meghan McCain Breaks Si... »
| Next: ABC: Caught in the Act: Man Sees Burglary on iPhone »
| Next: ABC: Future Fashion: Is That Your Dress Ringing? »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

ABC: Meet 15 Billionaires In The Making

If that is your intent then you better move on, because I am not one of the rich and famous who might be eligible to reach the billionaire status. I belong to the majority of unfortunate ones who will probably never even make the list of millionaires.

From what I read, it is an elite group of tech moguls, hedge-funders, athletes and entertainers who are close to becoming a billionaire and make it into the ranks of the Forbes 400 in the coming decade.

Incredible, I can not even begin to imagine what it would be like having that much money. I would already be thrilled hovering close to the 5 K mark for that matter and I suspect I am not alone in that desire either.

I just don't think I have the natural talent for making it rich. However, everything can be learned and by reading and keeping up with Business Articles, I may improve my knowledge and ability to become successful.

Since I don't belong to the elite group mentioned above, maybe that is the route to go. Although, you could probably consider me to classify under the category of entertainers....

considering the fact that you read through this entire post. Grin.

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014