Home
« Home | Next: Fox News: 6 Garage-Organizing Tips That Really Work »
| Next: Sunday Scoops »
| Next: CBS: Many falling out of the middle class »
| Next: Fox News: FDA: Hair Product Maker Is Misleading Bu... »
| Next: ABC: Kardashian Sisters' 'GMA' Fashion Show »
| Next: ABC: 1 Guy Blacks Out Millions in SoCal, Ariz., Me... »
| Next: Yahoo!: Habits that are ruining your sleep »
| Next: Newsweek: America's Mayor Wants a Job »
| Next: ABC: Colossal 1-Ton Crocodile Caught »
| Next: CNN: 20,000 participate in tomato fight »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Monday, September 12, 2011

Fox News: SpongeBob in Hot Water in Child Behavior Study

It was the first thing that caught my eyes this morning; the media is bubbling over with all kinds of articles pertaining to and concerning the effect this yellow sponge is supposed to have on our youngsters.

I have been watching the show with our grandchildren and the question whether ABC: Is SpongeBob Making Your Kid Stupid?, or not is not entirely unrealistic. Don't get me wrong; I like the little yellow critter, but I do have to turn of my brain in order to just lean back and enjoy its adventures.

If I don't, I would go nuts and I can understand how the MSNBC: Pants-wearing sponge tied to kids’ poor attention shakes out; once I turn off my brain, a lot of water has gone under the bridge before I am finally able to turn it back on and I can see how that would be a whole lot harder to do for our little ones.

Yahoo!: Pediatricians' group finds fault with 'SpongeBob'. This would be due to the fact that the frenzied pace of many kids' cartoons today make kids distracted and kill their attention spans. Let's just be realistic here, if watching Spongebob would make our kids stupid, then what example would Goofy set? How about Donald Duck, Yogi Bear, or the parents?

Yup, like it or not, but we all lead by example!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014