Home
« Home | Next: Newsweek: America's Mayor Wants a Job »
| Next: ABC: Colossal 1-Ton Crocodile Caught »
| Next: CNN: 20,000 participate in tomato fight »
| Next: Yahoo!: Alaska woman says she punched bear to save... »
| Next: MSNBC: 'Fourth generation' store: The shop without... »
| Next: Fox News: Study: Half of Americans Obese by 2030? »
| Next: MSNBC: Grow your family tree on your phone »
| Next: ABC: Back to School: Tech You Need »
| Next: CNN: China bans Gaga ... and Backstreet Boys? »
| Next: CNN: Google to TV industry: We're no ogre »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yahoo!: Habits that are ruining your sleep

To be honest with you; I don't really care to know what those habits are, but I am more interested in some good solutions which would help me fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

Let's forget counting sheep, because that doesn't help one bit. On the contrary; it is boring to the point where I am about to doze off and then one of those silly animals stumbles and turns the herd into one wooly mess. This is so disturbing that it jolts me out of my almost asleep-state to being wide awake again.

Catching some Zs is frustrating, because they are going too fast for me and drifting off to sleep is very scary, due to fear of drowning. I can't sleep like a log; the chainsaw is a constant threat and I can't sleep tight due to claustrophobia.

As far as I am concerned, the only remedy, which would put me out of my falling asleep misery, would be hitting my self over the head with a sledge hammer. That can be rather dangerous and painful though.

I certainly don't want to put myself to sleep!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014