Home
« Home | Next: CNN: Bug could open iPhone to hackers »
| Next: CBS: Before you ditch credit cards, think about this »
| Next: Fox News: Parents Warned Not to Buy Mail Order Chi... »
| Next: CNN: Living on water, minus a mortgage »
| Next: YAHOO!: Cut your budget in just 30 minutes »
| Next: MSNBC: A not-so-jolly forecast for holiday shopping »
| Next: CNN: Movies that scare horror experts »
| Next: MSNBC: Let kids gorge on Halloween candy, dentists... »
| Next: Fox News: Do You Believe in Ghosts? »
| Next: CNN: GPS shoes track dementia patients »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Thursday, November 10, 2011

ABC: Feds: 4 Million Computers Hijacked

Technology is constantly evolving, but so are the hijackers and I hope you weren't among those four million who fell victim to them. If you were then my hope is that you are safely back, up and running.

There is something which keeps bugging me about this headline and after ample consideration, I was able to put my finger on it; was it the feds who did the hijacking or was it another group?

I suppose I could find out by reading the entire article, but that would go totally against my grain and would defeat the purpose of my blog. Aside from all that, I doubt whether my brain would even grasp the concept or the context of the article.

Don't worry; I won't be wandering around in the dark very long. A blond brain is easily distracted and will try to focus and comprehend another subject matter.

With that being said, I wish myself good luck!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014