Home
« Home | Next: CBS: Eric Cantor: No one wants to pay higher taxes »
| Next: CNN: Where money and politics collide »
| Next: CBS: 60 Minutes Presents: Into the Wild »
| Next: CBS: Candidates make final push in South Carolina »
| Next: Yahoo!: 5 signs you're in financial trouble »
| Next: MSNBC: Solar blast heading our way »
| Next: ABC: Man Receives $44M Hospital Bill »
| Next: MSNBC: Winter chill hits the U.S. »
| Next: CBS: Study: Owning a car, television ups odds of a... »
| Next: CBS: Insurance: Worst in customer satisfaction »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Friday, January 27, 2012

GETTING A GOLDENDOODLE

Posted by Virgil Burks

I have been using our wireless internet coverage to do a lot of research on getting a new dog. For years, our kids have been begging for a dog, but I have really fought this. Getting a dog is a lot of work and I know who will end up taking care of the dog if we get one. It will be me for sure. The newness will wear off for the kids after a while and they won’t want to take the time to bathe, feed, and clean up after the pup. Apart from the hassle that dogs are, they are also fun to have. They are loving and kind and I always enjoyed dogs as a kid. My husband and I have decided that we want to get a goldendoodle. It is a mix between a golden retriever and a poodle. They are well tempered, good family dogs, and my favorite thing about them is that they don’t shed because of the poodle in them. A dog that doesn’t shed is definitely going to help my allergies and my back because I won’t have to be vacuuming up after the dog every day. We just have to find the right breeder!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014