Home
« Home | Next: Yahoo!: City where very few drivers have car insur... »
| Next: CBS: Poll: More Americans than ever want Obamacare... »
| Next: The Alternative to Coupons »
| Next: CNN: Court: It's OK for NSA to spy on you »
| Next: CNET: Become a 3D-printed Predator trophy at Comic... »
| Next: NBC: Will Hillary run? »
| Next: CNN: Kids find 5-pount mastadon tooth »
| Next: ABC: How to Transfer a Credit Card Balance »
| Next: CNN: Darden: Simpson got his in the end »
| Next: CNN: Slugger already at 31 home runs »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Thursday, July 25, 2013

ABC: Obama Pick for DHS Set for Grilling on Hill

I wonder where the money for this grilling event comes from. I suspect the tax payers will have to foot the bill. You know what that means; while they throw some more premium steaks on their barbeque, we have to make do with hotdogs. Isn't that grand?!

CNN: Obama: Inequality 'morally wrong'.
I totally agree. It is morally wrong for the common man having to bend over backwards to make ends meet, while those leading the nation are spending our hard earned money as if there is no tomorrow.

It is morally wrong working one's fingers to the bone to finally reach the goal of having a well-paid job and then be punished for this achievement. It seems to me that this 'equality' thing is starting to lean more and more towards communism. We all know how that has worked out!

CNN: Obama needs more Twitter friends?
One would suspect he has better things to do then to spend more time and give more words to the Twitter birds.

On a lighter note, I came across ABC: New Social Media Site for Happy People Only.
Unfortunately, I am not a happy camper and I doubt I am an exception to the rule. If you are, you better check out this site quickly. It is likely to disappear as fast as it appeared by lack of membership.

Yahoo!: Fortune Cookie Prediction Leads to $1 Million Lottery Win.
I have always been apprehensive about those predictions stuffed in a cookie. The tendency to not believe a word of what is printed is great and so I don't. I am glad I made that choice, because there was nothing in the very first fortune cookie I broke open.

How fortunate is that?!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014