Home
« Home | Next: MSNBC: Best bets: Depp, Jolie team up for 'Tourist' »
| Next: ABC: Ear Relief: Congress Acts to Stifle Loud TV Ads »
| Next: ABC: Watch: Giving the Gift of Cash »
| Next: CNN: Crowds jam the malls »
| Next: MSNBC: Deep-sea squid worm tantalizes scientists »
| Next: ABC: Recession Gobbles Up Thanksgiving Turkeys »
| Next: CBS: Prince William, Kate Middleton Engaged »
| Next: CBS: Fight Holiday Weight Gain Before the Holidays! »
| Next: CNN: Ask for a raise in 2011 »
| Next: Scoop: Where To Find The Best Cable TV Deals »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Depp, Jolie team up for 'Tourist'

Reading through my previous post, I noticed that it needed some clarification, because it only portraits my negative suspicions and none of the positive expectations and beliefs on the subject of marriage.

I think Johnny Depp is a great actor and as far as I know a good person. I do expect him to honor Angelina's and Brad's marriage and keep his distance. I also expect Angelina to honor her marriage vows to Brad and be faithful to him.

Even though in my previous post I did make mention of the fact that it was all based on speculations, it did not make clear that I neither accept, nor encourage any of the negative suspicions. On the contrary; it came across like an expectation which I would accept and condone.

I hope this post makes clear that I don't and I also hope it will be an encouragement for anyone to do right by their spouse!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014