Home
« Home | Next: ABC: Air-Conditioned Clothes a Smash in Japan »
| Next: CBS: Restaurants turn to preparing whole animals »
| Next: CNN: Walls of home ooze honey »
| Next: Metal bar stools for my minimalist kitchen design »
| Next: CBS: President Obama: Deal reached on debt crisis »
| Next: The New York Times: film: Apes From the Future, Ho... »
| Next: ABC: Love-Hewitt Rocks Tiny Black Dress »
| Next: ABC: What If You Spent Money Like the Government? »
| Next: Yahoo!: Obama addresses the debt ceilling debate »
| Next: CNN: Students fail history, does it matter? »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ABC: How to Win the Lottery ... Almost

Well, 'almost' doesn't cut the mustard. It is not paying your utility bills, neither all the medical costs, nor the grocery store. Just imagine what would happen if we would pay those ... almost.

I find it rather deceiving and certainly very disappointing when finding one of those sweepstakes in the mail, proclaiming I am the winner of a substantial amount of money, new laptop, etc. I get all elated, until I read the fine print or the other three pages that come with it.

My mind already pictured us setting up the children, driving a new car and taking a luxurious vacation. Most people can see themselves sitting on the deck of one the Cunard Cruise Line Ships and on their way to a beautiful, exotic location.

I can totally understand if you had more then enough of the heat and would like to cool off in one of the Scandinavian countries. That too is possible, since Cunard has destinations all over the world.

I wish I could take a cruise, but I don't like being on vast, open bodies of water. I would probably jump ship as soon as it left the harbor. Maybe I simply ought to take the plunge; once I am on a Cunard Cruise Line Ship, I might find out there is nothing to be scared of, but everything to enjoy.

I think I just convinced myself ... almost!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014