Home
« Home | Next: CBS: President Obama: Deal reached on debt crisis »
| Next: The New York Times: film: Apes From the Future, Ho... »
| Next: ABC: Love-Hewitt Rocks Tiny Black Dress »
| Next: ABC: What If You Spent Money Like the Government? »
| Next: Yahoo!: Obama addresses the debt ceilling debate »
| Next: CNN: Students fail history, does it matter? »
| Next: CBS: Employers say 'no thanks' to jobless applicants »
| Next: ABC: Boehner Rewriting Debt Limit Plan as Clock Ticks »
| Next: MSNBC: Primetime clash: Obama, Boehner go head-to-... »
| Next: Fox News: China Officials Find 5 Fake Apple Stores... »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Monday, August 1, 2011

Metal bar stools for my minimalist kitchen design

Guest post written by Caroline Dawson

I thought that when it came to decorating my new apartment, it would be much easier and more cost efficient if I would just buy less stuff and go with the minimalist look. I've looked through all kinds of interior design blogs before I started buying stuff and moving in so that I would be ahead of the game.

Those have given me a good idea on the essential stuff, but I put off buying things for my dining room and living room. While I was looking up some stuff to get dining room idea, I ran across the website www.HomeProImprovement.com. I looked through it some and decided that maybe further along the way I should get my apartment re-carpeted. But that's something I'll do further down the way.

I saw this one metal bar stool on a style blog and I'm going to buy a few of those because I think that they'll go perfectly with the design that I have set up so far. Plus, it's a lot easier to clean when I have less stuff.

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014