Home
« Home | Next: Scoops Of The Day »
| Next: Yahoo!: Tricked-out man caves inspire envy »
| Next: CBS: Hillary Clinton puts a foot out the door »
| Next: GETTING A GOLDENDOODLE »
| Next: CBS: Eric Cantor: No one wants to pay higher taxes »
| Next: CNN: Where money and politics collide »
| Next: CBS: 60 Minutes Presents: Into the Wild »
| Next: CBS: Candidates make final push in South Carolina »
| Next: Yahoo!: 5 signs you're in financial trouble »
| Next: MSNBC: Solar blast heading our way »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Thursday, February 2, 2012

CNN: Check out our online Games now!

This post brought to you by Lenovo. All opinions are 100% mine.

I truly enjoy playing games; it eases stress, is a welcome diversion from all the daily pressure and problems, and keeps the mind sharp and alert.

I recently discovered an Xbox game which has almost become addictive, but since we only have one set of batteries and one charger, I am put on hold more often then not. Therefore, I thought I do a search and see if I can play it online.

Yup, I can, but I also have to put up with lots of advertisement in between levels and I constantly have to sit in my not so comfy office chair. I rather sit on the couch and skip all the ads.

It seems like the Lenovo Enhanced Multimedia Remote is the ideal solution here. The previous version would already have sufficed, but this enhanced version lets me control PC, game consoles, and other multimedia devices from 30 feet away without having to install any drivers.

The remote easily fits in the palm of my hand, has a back-lit, 2.4G wireless keyboard which makes the rubberized buttons easy to see in the dark and can be turned on and off when needed, offers optical finger navigation, and is works with Windows® 2000, XP, Vista® and Windows® 7.

All those improvements are right up my alley, but I would already be more then happy with the 3 month battery life of the two AA which it uses. Right now, that is most compatible with me!

Lenovo -

Visit Sponsor's Site

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014