Home
« Home | Next: CNN: 'Angry Birds' makers eye something new »
| Next: ABC: Pic Reveals Sun's Aging Effects »
| Next: CNN: End of the galaxy as we know it? »
| Next: MSNBC: Ways to get over your bad mood »
| Next: Yahoo!: Food That Drains Your Brain. »
| Next: MSNBC: America's best burger cities of 2012 »
| Next: Yahoo!: What's for dinner every night this week »
| Next: CNN: My frustrating journey to normalcy »
| Next: Yahoo!: Ouch! Insurers pay $479 mil for dog bites »
| Next: CBS: Apple orders 4-inch iPhone screens, says report »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Monday, June 11, 2012

Yahoo!: Smart careers for intelligent people

I must not be that intelligent then, because I wouldn't even have been able to figure out what those smart careers were if they hadn't been listed in that same article. What does that tell you? Yup, I chose the wrong profession.

I guess that pretty much indicates that I can throw my motto to 'work smart, not hard' by the wayside. Then again, I don't know; if I can pique your interest and curiosity with catching headlines and capture your attention long enough to read my posts, then I may not be doing so bad after all.

There is one problem though; this 'career' doesn't pay the bills. It may bring home a few slices of bacon, but that is better then nothing and at least I am having fun doing my work. Speaking of which, I rather have one slice of bacon then Yahoo!: Hot dogs that aren't worthy of your grill or Yahoo!: Gulp! Enormous drinks with hidden calories.

Getting paid for sampling food and drinks sounds like a great job, until you finally find out what you just wolfed and gulped down; then it can figuratively and literally make you sick to your stomach. I wouldn't want to take that risk and since I already missed the mark where smart careers for intelligent people are concerned, I better stick to what I do best.

Bringing home the bacon!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014