Home
« Home | Next: MSNBC: America's best burger cities of 2012 »
| Next: Yahoo!: What's for dinner every night this week »
| Next: CNN: My frustrating journey to normalcy »
| Next: Yahoo!: Ouch! Insurers pay $479 mil for dog bites »
| Next: CBS: Apple orders 4-inch iPhone screens, says report »
| Next: CNN: Verizon to end unlimited data plans »
| Next: ABC: Graduation Gifts: The Best Gadgets »
| Next: CNN: Thunder makes a noise. »
| Next: Scoop: Beauty At Its Best; #EclosBeauty »
| Next: Yahoo!: Mother's Day gifts to avoid at all costs »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Yahoo!: Food That Drains Your Brain.

Oh, I know what that is like, because I pretty much encounter that every day. Of course, that is based upon the assumption that I have a brain which I think I do, otherwise I wouldn't be able to sit here and type my head off.

I truly enjoy anything that has a lot of sugar in it and my breakfast used to consist of a bowl of sugar with cereal, instead of the other way around. The sweeter the food and/or snack is pretty much an insurance that I am one of its biggest fans.

That also explained why I used to do most and my best work in the early morning hours; that sugar rush provided me with the needed energy. Well, I say needed, but that turned out to be a misconception; it drained my energy to a point where my brain refused to function and I had to take a nap.

I didn't mind that as much as I hated the fact that all that sweetness added unwanted pounds to my weight, so I cut out most of the sugary stuff. I am not so sure whether that was such a good idea, or not. My guess is that my body grew so accustomed to it, that it can't function without it anymore, because now I am constantly tired and hitting a mental wall.

That sounds plausible, although it may be another justification for consuming more sweetener and getting the chocolaty snacks back into my daily routine. Maybe I should just hold off and get used to it, but that sure doesn't sugar-coat the pill!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014