Home
« Home | Next: CNN: FDA proposes e-cigarette regulations »
| Next: CBS: New species of killer sponges spotted off Cal... »
| Next: Yahoo!: Ice cream that glows in the dark »
| Next: CNN: 7 ways exercise improves your life »
| Next: CNN: Senator shows up at wrong hearing »
| Next: CNN: Reason you look weird in selfies »
| Next: CNN: Epic 2-letter win on 'Wheel of Fortune' »
| Next: ABC: It's Pi Day Friday! Eat Pie Today From Mornin... »
| Next: ABC: Weird Signs of Health Troubles »
| Next: NBC: Michelle Obama: 'We don't talk about weight a... »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Monday, May 5, 2014

ABC: Obama's Best Zingers at the Correspondents' Dinner

I was under the impression the correspondents' Dinner was already costly enough without having to make fun at the expense of others. I guess I was wrong. A word of caution though; you ought to be careful with what you serve up and dish out.

It would be wise to keep in mind that what goes around comes around. It may take a while before it lands back on your plate, but you know it will be thrown on the table at some point. Don't bite off more than you can chew, because it could turn out to be a hard pill to swallow.

A good offense is the best defense. It also makes for a great diversion, like this one: CBS: "It will be harder to convince the American people that Hillary was born in Kenya". Right off the bat, I don't understand what is so hilarious about that. I still have to see the speaker's birth certificate to prove the contrary.

I am glad I wasn't attending that dinner. Those types of remarks leave me with a bad after taste in my mouth and it wouldn't have done justice to the cook's hard work. Oh well, today is Cinco de Mayo and yesterday was Star Wars Day. Maybe that is why it didn't bother me that much at that time.

The force was with me!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014