Home
« Home | Next: The Scoop »
| Next: ABC: James Bond's Aston Martin for Sale at Auction »
| Next: CNET: Report: Google moving away from Windows »
| Next: CNET: AT&T offers free Wi-Fi in New York »
| Next: Law and Order: SVU has some disturbed writers! »
| Next: CBS: Senate Passes Wall Street Regulation Bill »
| Next: MSNBC: Best cell phones by carrier »
| Next: ABC: Sandbags to Try to Block Oil Blobs in Louisiana »
| Next: Newsweek: Many Dems don’t trust the government »
| Next: FOX NEWS: Boy Scouts Offer New Merit Pin -- for Vi... »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Record the News

Thanks to my friend Stephen Holmes for the guest post.

A DVR can be a great device for recording your favorite news program. My favorite direct tv ohio news program to watch occurs at 4:00 p.m. every day, but the problem is that I am never home in time to catch it. I love this hour of news, because it features my favorite anchorman from the station. This was such a problem for me, until I began using my DVR and Satellite TV to record the 4:00 p.m. news every day.

Usually, traffic keeps me from arriving home until about 5:30 p.m. every, single day. This once was such a frustrating factor in my life, that it actually stressed me out. I would miss my favorite show, which was the source of relaxation in my life. Now, however, I am able to watch the 4:00 news since it is pre-recorded on my DVR. I usually end up watching it around 6:00 p.m., which is not too far from the time it originally begins.

If you are like me, and you always need to miss your favorite program, then I highly recommend you start using a DVR. A DVR will give you the time you need to carry on a busy schedule, but also the ability to unwind and relax while watching your favorite program. I love the flexibility of my newfound schedule!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014