Home
« Home | Next: CNN: Dorms go extreme to lure students »
| Next: CBS: New BP spill tar balls could mean trouble: study »
| Next: Yahoo!: Where the job openings are now »
| Next: Yahoo!: Top 10 Things You Never Want to Hear at Work »
| Next: MSNBC: Top 10 secret agent security tips »
| Next: CBS: Duchess of Cambridge on the prowl for charities »
| Next: CNN: Planet with 2 suns discovered »
| Next: CBS: "What are continents?" »
| Next: ABC: Happy Feet Penguin Missing »
| Next: The New York Times: Government Pays More in Contra... »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Thursday, September 22, 2011

CNN: Happy Hobbit Day!

Eh, well thank you. I had no clue that was today and I wished I had known this before; I would have brought out the party supplies for this unique event and send out some invitations.

Oh well, lesson learned and I will keep it in mind for next year, or is this not going to be an annual celebration? I would be surprised if it isn't, we don't need many reasons or justifications to have a ball.

Let's see what else we should prepare for; Spock's Logic Day, Klingon Cloak Day, Dumbledore Day, or how about a Whatever Pops Up In Your Mind Day? I don't think I could keep up with all these special days; I am already a happy camper when I finally find out what day of the week I am living in.

Yeah, the days are starting to run together, but I suppose that happens over the years. I suspect I am getting too old for all this and am in need of a break. I am taking off for the rest of the day to participate in the celebrations of my own invention:

Hit the Wall Day!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014