Home
« Home | Next: MSNBC: Top 10 secret agent security tips »
| Next: CBS: Duchess of Cambridge on the prowl for charities »
| Next: CNN: Planet with 2 suns discovered »
| Next: CBS: "What are continents?" »
| Next: ABC: Happy Feet Penguin Missing »
| Next: The New York Times: Government Pays More in Contra... »
| Next: ABC: U.S. Must Develop Cyber Intelligence »
| Next: CBS: "Contagion" contagious: Wins box office race »
| Next: Fox News: SpongeBob in Hot Water in Child Behavior... »
| Next: Fox News: 6 Garage-Organizing Tips That Really Work »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yahoo!: Top 10 Things You Never Want to Hear at Work

I couldn't help myself; this headline piqued my interest and I had to read the article in order to find out what the best time would be when taking a long bathroom break would be in order and how to justify it.

Here are the ten things which you would want to avoid hearing. When you do, maybe the answers can bail you out.

1. We've got a crisis on our hands.
Forgive me, I have to run, because so do I.

2. There's no easy way to say this.
No there isn't; if I don't go now, we will have a mess.

3. Why don't you take some time off?
Good idea. It always is more relaxing and easier at home. That will definitely take a load off of me.

4. All your meetings have been cancelled.
Oh no! I can't put it off; that is really going to upset me tremendously!

5. Did you really just say that?
I did, but it was already too late and I can't take it back.

6. I accidentally deleted it.
Sorry, that was force of habit. I wasn't thinking and flushed it down the drain before I knew what was happening.

7. Do you really think your presentation went well?
I think so. Everything seemed to come out right.

8. Can I have a word with you in private?
I really gotta go. Would the bathroom be okay?

9. Um … how long did it take you to do that?
Not that long. It comes naturally to me.

10. You've been served.
Thanks, we were out of toilet paper.

On a more serious note; there are many people who, except for that last, wouldn't mind hearing those sentences. They would probably be grateful, because it would mean one thing:

They have a job!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014