Home
« Home | Next: CNN: Satellite fell near Christmas Island »
| Next: Fox News: Supermarkets Start Bagging Self-Checkout... »
| Next: CNN: Happy Hobbit Day! »
| Next: CNN: Dorms go extreme to lure students »
| Next: CBS: New BP spill tar balls could mean trouble: study »
| Next: Yahoo!: Where the job openings are now »
| Next: Yahoo!: Top 10 Things You Never Want to Hear at Work »
| Next: MSNBC: Top 10 secret agent security tips »
| Next: CBS: Duchess of Cambridge on the prowl for charities »
| Next: CNN: Planet with 2 suns discovered »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Helping the Boss

Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy

My boss honestly knows less about business than I do and I’m only two years out of school. How is that possible? He’s owned this event planning facility for upwards of 20 years and I still don’t get how he’s done it without burning the place down he’s so scatterbrained. On top of all that he’s got a ridiculous personality that you either love or hate (I love it but a LOT of the other employees hate it) so it doesn’t take much to get people in and out the door so there’s a lot of turnover. At my young age I’ve pretty much become his right hand man for getting the business side of stuff done and from tax forms to credit card machines, it’s pretty much all on my plate. I sort of feel like this job is an extended internship and that I’m learning a ton everyday but I guess I don’t want to be here long term and hope that sometime soon I can start pursuing other offers.

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014