Home
« Home | Next: MSNBC: 3 more US banks report possible cyber attacks »
| Next: CNN: A day without a cell phone »
| Next: Yahoo!: Six awesomely dorky DIY projects »
| Next: MSNBC: Why I walked out on my high-fashion job »
| Next: CBS: Once happy homeowners, now reluctant renters »
| Next: ABC: Is Your Dog Just Lying Around? Tagg Tells You »
| Next: CNN: Snedeker wins Tour Championship »
| Next: ABC: Company Unveils $100K Stove. »
| Next: ABC: New Names Spice Up Veggies »
| Next: NBC: Gas prices hit $9.99 in protest by station ow... »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Thursday, September 27, 2012

CNN: See how a $250,000 manicure looks

No problem; that was something I could sink my nails in. So, I saw, I looked, I looked even closer and couldn't see that amount of money in it.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I thought it was very pretty, but unless Kelly Osbourne was wearing a price tag on her fingers, I would never have guessed her manicure cost a quarter of a million dollars.

It is probably in the diamond dust which gives it the sparkle, but she better makes sure she handles her nails with kid gloves. Just imagine what will happen when it chips off or she breaks a nail.

I suspect she would be so mad she could chew them. I know I most certainly would, after spending that kind of money. I hope it doesn't happen and that this manicure is not only expensive, but as tough as nails as well.

This is not envy speaking. I simply think it is a waste of money on something that comes off so easily and quickly and, with so many families struggling, could have been spend on something much more useful.

I am merely nailing my colors to the mast!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014