Home
« Home | Next: Yahoo!: How easy is it to tinker with your tablet? »
| Next: CNN: Titanic II aims to replicate voyage »
| Next: Fox News: Bloomberg ban means no 2-liter soda on p... »
| Next: CNN: Car goes airborne, crashes into roof »
| Next: CBS: Budget cuts could threaten U.S. poultry produ... »
| Next: Fox News: Best Companies for Internships »
| Next: CBS: Storm may bring dangerous commute to upper-Mi... »
| Next: Fox News: Where the Jobs are This Week »
| Next: CNN: $50M in diamonds stolen in 3 minutes »
| Next: ABC: Taylor Swift Loves to ‘Play Around’ … With Fa... »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

ABC: Woman Finds New Job as Chicken Sitter

There must have been a demand for it otherwise she would be without a job. I can't help but wonder how one applies for the position of chicken sitter and what credentials are required.

I suspect you can't be chicken-hearted, are not supposed to count the chickens before they hatch, go to bed with the chickens and, most importantly, don't chicken out. BTW, I do hope she doesn't take her job as chicken sitter too literally!

It seemed to me that ABC wasn't quite sure which route to go this morning and was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Many of their headlines didn't make much sense to me.

First, they tell me there are 5 Things to Know This Morning, but a little further down the road they suddenly alert me that there are 10 Things to Know for Today. Based on that, I can only guess that to them the morning is not a part of the day.

As if that is not enough, ABC thinks it would be beneficial to me reading through an article by Brad Goreski: 10 Things You Don't Know About the Celebrity Stylist, while I am still trying to process the other things I supposedly needed to know for this morning and today.

I have a scoop of my own for this news media though. There is 1 thing you don't know and have to know for the entire day.

Give me a break!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014