Home
« Home | Next: Yahoo!: What It's Really Like To Be A Google Intern. »
| Next: Thank Goodness for my Boss »
| Next: Yahoo!: A contentious year in golf »
| Next: Yahoo!: Texas governor signs bill key to $2 billio... »
| Next: CBS: GOP ought to be "closed for repairs," says Bo... »
| Next: Moving Home to Texas »
| Next: ABC: How to Stay Safe at Amusement Park »
| Next: Yahoo!: Majors that give you plenty of career options »
| Next: Fox News: Scooter in hole »
| Next: CNN: Massive moon blast visible from Earth »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Monday, June 10, 2013

CNN: Seniors face serious $$ shortage

That sounds to me like history is repeating itself. No wait, I don't think it has been any different from all the times before. Neither the seniors in my childhood, nor the ones during the rest of my life had much to spend.

Having reached the respectable age of being considered a senior, we always can use some greenbacks. There is just nothing new under the sun though; I wished I had money when I was a child, could have used more of it while being a teenager, and always came up short the years following.

I know, money can't buy you happiness, but having enough of it sure goes a long ways!

Another headline which brought my frustration to the surface was CBS: Texting: Can we pull the plug on our obsession? It may not sound very nice, but I hope our youngsters will all get carpal tunnel. Don't worry, it is curable and they will only be out of commission for a few weeks.

During that time, we may be able to teach them the fine art of having a spoken conversation. Let me correct that; we may have to teach them how to speak again!

In case you ever wondered what CNN: The worst time of day for work is, wonder no more.

Any time, any day!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014