Home
« Home | Next: CBS: Alligator pays a visit to Fla. Walmart »
| Next: NBC: New Hampshire school bans the game of tag »
| Next: Fox News: GOP: Government shutting down sites with... »
| Next: CNN: New $100 bill to debut Tuesday »
| Next: CNN: Most extreme move in U.S. history »
| Next: CNN: It keeps getting hotter, and we're probably t... »
| Next: Fox News: Why you need a $45 lightbulb »
| Next: Fox News: Scientists scramble up egg-free eggs »
| Next: Fox News: Small Business Optimism Flatlines in August »
| Next: ABC: Long-Lost Van Gogh Found in Attic »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Monday, October 28, 2013

CNN: Tot has best-ever Halloween costume

I saw the video and it is not only absolutely adorable, but it is also unreal how real it looks. It is hard to imagine the tot's father created this costume for and with next to nothing. I wouldn't be surprised though if he accidentally stumbled upon a million-dollar business. It happens, you know.

Most best-selling items came into existence by accident or were born out of necessity. Some people just happen to have the skills and ingenuity to realize them. When I read how CBS: Every day is Halloween for makeup artist Carly Paige I can only imagine how creative one must be to transform their face into something horrifying each day.

It is exactly the opposite where I am concerned. I spend untold hours to make over and renovate my appearance to where people don't run off screaming with fear. I have the tendency to do the same each morning when I look in the mirror. It's a nightmare come true and it sure gets the day started with a severe adrenaline rush.

These next few days will not be so bad; I will blend in nicely with the rest of the zombies, witches, and other scary characters, without having to go through any length to alter my appearance. Now that I come to think of it, some VIPs already scare people simply by pretending they 'care'. You would think I should be in good company even outside of Halloween.

I guess it all depends on what you call good!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014