Home
« Home | Next: CNN: It keeps getting hotter, and we're probably t... »
| Next: Fox News: Why you need a $45 lightbulb »
| Next: Fox News: Scientists scramble up egg-free eggs »
| Next: Fox News: Small Business Optimism Flatlines in August »
| Next: ABC: Long-Lost Van Gogh Found in Attic »
| Next: CBS: A skeptical Congress begins grilling Obama's ... »
| Next: Yahoo!: Surprising study on popular e-cigarettes »
| Next: CNN: Zuckerberg's big idea »
| Next: CBS: Marg Helgenberger to return for "CSI" 300th e... »
| Next: Yahoo!: Why your boss is less stressed than you »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Thursday, October 3, 2013

CNN: Most extreme move in U.S. history

We should have expected some major actions and reactions to all the changes which already have taken place and/or are about to occur. I can't get around it, but Mr. Obama sure has stuck to his word when he said, and I quote: "My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it".

He did more than trying to accomplish that goal; he succeeded big time. According to Fox News: OPINION: Obama just as responsible as GOP. Is he really 'just' as responsible for it??? That statement provokes so many questions and remarks in my head it is too much for a blond to handle and it leaves me dazed and confused.

To be honest with you, I have no idea as to what to think or to do at this point. I can either let it slide or let my voice be heard. Since I don't have a clue what options I would have at my disposal for a showdown, I am left with just one solution: a shutdown. Don't worry. It will only be a partial one.

I don't want to leave my family entirely in a lurch!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014