Home
« Home | Next: CNN: iReport.com: Make the ultimate brown bag lunch »
| Next: ABC: Is Your Pooch Protected? »
| Next: THE NEW YORK TIMES: Room for Debate: What to Do Wh... »
| Next: ABC NEWS: PHOTOS: Who's the Chihuahua Fan? »
| Next: ABC NEWS: Mexico Too Dangerous for Spring Break? »
| Next: MSNBC: In stimulus plan, how much bang for the buck? »
| Next: CNN: Brown: Holder's speech cuts through bull »
| Next: CBS NEWS: Obama To Create Auto Industry Panel »
| Next: CNN: For happiness, experiences trump possessions »
| Next: ABC NEWS: The Top 5 Things That Will Age You the Most »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Friday, March 20, 2009

ABC: Gold Rush: Selling It Instead of Finding It

I am glad to see, that people read my posts and even take my advice. Yesterday, I told you why I would recommend to invest in silver. Low and behold: today I read, everyone is dumping their gold, or at least trying to.

But wait...., something is not right here. Hmm, selling it, instead of finding it. How odd, it seems like you need to have it, before you can sell it. That reminds me of this:

"Hey, would you like to buy a hide from me?"
"What kind of hide is it?'
"A bear's hide."
"Yeah, sure. Where is it?"
"Ehhh, I don't know yet. I got to find the bear first and shoot it too."

I hope the possible buyer can see the humor in it and not react like a bear with a sore head. Although I would not blame him, if he did.

Not only would you being trying to sell him a cat in a bag, but you are also implying, that he is stupid enough to do so. Who is the stupid one here???

So, before you sell your gold, dig it up first. Otherwise, the joke may be on you.

Neener.neener, neener!


Dig it??!!!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014