Home
« Home | Next: CNN: Guy to run a mile ... on the moon »
| Next: MSNBC: Kim Kardashian talks wedding, Kris and kids »
| Next: Fox News: 10-Year-Old Steals Mom's Car Then Drives... »
| Next: CNN: Fight the fall funk with green soup »
| Next: CBS: Legal to text and drive? »
| Next: CNN: $39K for a backpack? »
| Next: MSNBC: Sarah Palin: I'm not running for president »
| Next: CNN: Mountain lions take over front porch »
| Next: CNN: Unprecedented ozone loss above Arctic »
| Next: CNN: It's official: another phone event next week »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

ABC: Rescue from the South Pole

My greatest dislike about both the North and the South Pole is the cold and I honestly don't know why people are so drawn to them. I can see the challenge they present, looking at it from a scientific standpoint, but even that would not exceed the need to be and stay warm.

I am quite sure they have made all kinds of arrangements for keeping the temperature at an agreeable level inside their dwellings and although I sincerely doubt they are bathing in luxury by sitting in front of a Marble Fireplace, it must be working well enough to sustain them.

We don't really need a fireplace in our area; the winters are not that cold and sometimes I regret that. I really enjoy sitting in front of a fire and be mesmerized by the flames and the glowing embers. If we needed one then I sure wouldn't mind having a Marble Fireplace incorporated in our interior design.

Even though the circumstances for this rescue were far from ideal, I can imagine the person in question is grateful for not having to battle the cold anymore, at least not for a while. I anticipate, once he is fully recovered, he may want to leave the soothing warmth of a Marble Fireplace and return to this freezing climate.

Just the thought of going back there would be cold comfort to me!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014