Home
« Home | Next: CNN: Diamond lost for 4 years in printer »
| Next: TIME: Coffee-Powered Car Breaks World Record »
| Next: CNN: Go inside shark's mouth »
| Next: Yahoo!: How Did Taylor Swift's fan mail end up in ... »
| Next: CNN: Hundreds of dead pigs fished from river »
| Next: ABC: Woman Finds New Job as Chicken Sitter »
| Next: Yahoo!: How easy is it to tinker with your tablet? »
| Next: CNN: Titanic II aims to replicate voyage »
| Next: Fox News: Bloomberg ban means no 2-liter soda on p... »
| Next: CNN: Car goes airborne, crashes into roof »

Archives



Recent

News Sources

Good News

Site Feed: RSS
Subscribe to updates
Add to Technorati Favorites
N1 Website Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
 Blog Directory
Blog Directory

Free SEO Tools

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

Monday, April 1, 2013

ABC News: Breakthrough: Gorillas Able to 'Talk' to Humans

When I pulled up the media's websites this morning, the first thing that jumped out at me was the above headline and I went ape over it in every meaning of the expression. I could neither get over, nor passed it and although my initial reaction was that it was an astounding breakthrough, it mostly prompted lots of concerns.

At first, I thought it would be as funny as a barrel of monkeys finding out what those primates were really thinking, but then it hit me; this could be the first step in the wrong direction. The next step could be teaching them to talk and before we even would be aware of it, we could be living on the planet of the apes.

That sure would throw a monkey wrench in the works concerning the future existence of humanity and that is neither worth the effort, nor the time. My suggestion would be that the scientists and researchers who were involved in this project shove it by the wayside and leave it at this, before they saddle us up with a monkey on our backs.

This sure is no monkey business and when you share the same concerns I had, let me reassure you that making a monkey out of us is not going to occur. It already happened. It took me a while to figure it out, but after reading the article, it was as plain as day.

I made a fool out of myself; an April fool!

=======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blond 2008 - 2014